Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought this fairly cheap box was a good idea for keepin thieves out, and nosing kids away from my XD

sorry im a noob the pic sucks

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
holy crap !
how in the hell do i make it smaller..... :oops:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey i thought i gotta good deal for like 40 bucks
sorry about the picture it took me months just to figure out how to post the damn thing :?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Just posted this in another thread:

Let me add my own DUDE & WOW that's big but also cool. 8)

If you're new to resizing and posting pictures check this out.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/learnmore/tips/eschelman2.mspx

It's a image/picture resizing tool that is way easy to unstall and use. Once you install it you just right-click on the file (picture) where ever it's saved and choose Resize Picture. It gives you 4 size defaults to choose from that will work 99% of the time. You just choose the size you want and it creates a new copy of the picture.

May only work on Windows XP but not sure. :?:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
It might keep kids out, but not thieves. If you are concerned about a burglary get a real safe and have it bolted to the floor. A real safe will also provide fire protection for any important documents you. It is worth the investment

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey i just grabbed a camera layin around the house...i never thought to check the date on it
wood-be thieves would have a hard time gettin into it.....it's got lag bolts holdin it into the studs

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i kinda made a mad dash to post...since i finally figured out how to do it

·
Registered
208 Posts
It looks like a flag instead of a bumper sticker....kinda shows you the size of the safe.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks tom swift!
yeah its a pretty good sized box.....it's a linkin park poster in the background instead of a bumper sticker
i thought it was a nice deal

1 - 20 of 21 Posts