Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm new to this forum so please bear with me. I'm in the process of ordering a new XD 40, 3". I wanted to order Springfield Cataloge number XD9832 which is the XD-40, 3" barrel. Trijicon Night Sights, Black. I went to the three gun shops in my area ( I live in a small town in AZ). None of them carried that specific pistol and wouldnt order it. They all do business with the local gun wholesaler- Davidsons Gun Gallery. I contacted them and they don't carry it or would order it. Come to find out that it's not their fault. I called Springfield and thought it is in their cataloge they don't have it in stock and don't know when they will. So, I'll have to buy the plain XD-40 and order Trijicon sights and have them installed (more expensive). My question is does anyone know of a good reliable online sight to buy the Trijicon sights. I've seen them online for $93 (gunshop wants $115 plus $35 installation). The reason I'm asking is that I've been had online before. Looking foward to receiving my XX-40 the way I want it!!! Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lumberjack98, just ordered my stuff and you saved me $25. not much for many but a lot for me. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There ya go, first problem solved!! :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys a awesome!! It's refreshing to get first hand info without a lot of ho-hums from the some people on a forum. I really appreciate it. I'm sorry to say that around here when you walk into a gun shop and they look up from their magazine look cross eyed at you and go back to reading. When I was looking for my XD-40SC I was in a particular shop for 20 minutes before I got a "can I help you". I was the only customer in the store. When I ordered my pistol (from another store) and asked about Trijicon Sights, they wanted to charge me $30 more than I got them online with shipping plus $35 to install. Anyway while I'm here how about a good IWB Holster. Thanks again for the help!!

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
James is the man. You can't go wrong with his prices or service.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts