1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
311 Posts
That's pretty cool. Not exactley the design I would have picked but still very cool, especially how they did the polymer frame. Tell us about how they did that, who did it & $$$?
Thanks.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not exactly sure who did it I bought the pistol from a local gun shop in southern indiana and they got a great deal on it and in return passed some of it to me... they told me to have the pistol Duracoated it would cost about 200 dollars... I could find out who does it and how much it would cost if you were to send it in

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Post your comments on these pictures let me know what you all think of it... i figured you all would have more comments than just 1 person i know you all have something to say about it :lol:

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Wow, that really is a nice handgun. I like the pictures. A little more lighting would be nice so we can admire the coating better :) Maybe a little session with photoshop to bring out the contrast, eh?

Im thinking about hosting an XD image gallery. Old School has been looking for XD pics for a while but people havent appeared interested.

Want to get pictures of your pride and joy (yes, your XD) seen by the community? Let Old School know, i think he is going to set something up based off of his pistol gear forum. Im sure links and so forth will be forthcoming here when it goes up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
IYxFizzy,

Very unique - I've never seen a handgun that looked loke that. Does he guarantee his work? Are the black areas on the slide duracoated or were they left with the factory finish? That's probably one of the most talked about concerns in this forum... But very neat art on the polymer frame! Congrats!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I bought the gun from the shop the salesman told me it has a Lifetime warranty on the finish... says it will never rust, corrode, scratch, fade, peal... and yes the black parts are done in black.. I wouldn’t mind having my gun posted on an image page just as long as people don’t try to claim it as theirs...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts