Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pics wearing a SERPA concealed. I hear alot of people use it for CC. I just got mine at a gunshow and i love it for a range holster and camping, etc. But i can't conceal it at all. Maybe when the weather changes and i can wear a jaket or sweatshirt. Or maybe i'm doing it wrong. Thanks

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
No, but I started using the stock SA holster for IWB after a quick modification. Funny thing is, I wore it around the office all day yesterday, then asked the girls if they noticed. Nope! I wear it into the bank and nobody said anything (It wasn't crowded). I am trying to get use to it... I wear it at 6 position.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how did you modify it? i have a cheap nylon iwb till i can get a supertuck or the like. Always lookign for a new better option

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Sense I'm cheap, I try to find ways to "make do". I have another one for OC. This was taken before I cleaned up the cutted edge. Now, its a clip on. Works for me...

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
It will be difficult to conceal the a Serpa without a cover garment (jacket, vest, baggy sweatshirt, etc.). They are great for the winter when that attire is the norm.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Anyone have pics wearing a SERPA concealed. I hear alot of people use it for CC. I just got mine at a gunshow and i love it for a range holster and camping, etc. But i can't conceal it at all. Maybe when the weather changes and i can wear a jaket or sweatshirt. Or maybe i'm doing it wrong. Thanks
I was just thinking of doing this as well now that the weather is changing. Any pics would be great.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I use a Sportster Serpa holster for CCW part of the time. I conceal it under a camp shirt or a Hawaiian Aloha shirt. Works well. The sportster comes with a paddle only. The regular Serpas come with a paddle and a belt loop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts