·
Registered
340 Posts
Sexy looking gun there.

I need to name my gun....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sweet! I have the black 3.8. Every time I see a pic of the Stainless it makes me want to buy one. Welcome to the forum....

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have/had the same insight on my M&P 40. Every time I took it to the range it would pop off after 3 or 4 rounds. I bent the bar that holds it in place hoping it would stop but I haven't had a chance to test it. Have you shot anything with yours on it? If not let me know if you have any problems. This thing is brand new and did it from day 1.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have/had the same insight on my M&P 40. Every time I took it to the range it would pop off after 3 or 4 rounds. I bent the bar that holds it in place hoping it would stop but I haven't had a chance to test it. Have you shot anything with yours on it? If not let me know if you have any problems. This thing is brand new and did it from day 1.
Methinks you may be replying to the wrong thread?

But to get back on topic,
My xdm is named Molly (a sort-of take on the Melonite treatment), and my 161 is named Sue (As she is a big silver sue!).

Pretty sweet bitone ya got there.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Methinks you may be replying to the wrong thread?

But to get back on topic,
My xdm is named Molly (a sort-of take on the Melonite treatment), and my 161 is named Sue (As she is a big silver sue!).

Pretty sweet bitone ya got there.
?? He has the same light on his gun..

Anyway Welcome and Congratz!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ah, I wasn't aware the light was the "insight" of which he spoke.

Learn somethin' new every day.
My apologies.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've fired my FNX 9mm with the insight on it, but haven't fired the XD with it in there yet. Haven't had problems with it. My XDm is so new, that I'm still getting used to the weapon and haven't added anything to it.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Great pistol. I have it in 3.8 and black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts