Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to the gun store to dream and look around. I was walking up and down the isle and came across a Mosin Nagant man here in America. I was talking the one of the guys that worked there and this specific rifle actually never left the United States. it was a rare one. But back on track I was always dreamin about gettin me a mosin. well sure enough the last one in stock. I fell in love i asked to hold it. just gorgeous in my eyes. It was a 1940 round reviever. I forgot it it was a tula or izh. im still in shock that I bought my very first rifle. I still feel like Im dreaming. I shouldve taken a pic before i left. but when I get it Sunday il have some up!!!:)

well here she is. 1940 Izhcevek I think I spelled that right. crappy cellphone pics, I lost my real camera... good thing it was just a point and shoot

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now I just need to buy crap to clean it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nice man I just picked up an m44 two days ago, haven't shot it yet but feels good to hold a piece of history like that. Can't wait to get out and shoot it. Congrats by the way

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bore is actually one of the first things I looked at. Its nice and bright. Couple specs of dirt to clean out. I'll try and take a pic of the bore.

·
Premium Member
30,890 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
or that way lol

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UPDATE: even though I only had it for 1 day, I just cleaned the bore out, just a little green and black inside of it, but 5 minutes later I got it nice and clean and just polished it up with good ol hoppes #9 lube, and also i cleaned the bore with hoppes #9 bore cleaner

·
Registered
17,815 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.