Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed it on layaway last week. Couldn't stand the wait. Redeemed it yesterday. I'm not a real patient person. This morning put the form in the mail for the 3 mag offer. Cleaned and prepped it this afternoon while I watched football. No gripes or complaints. Only one very happy owner. Great addition to my collection!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Placed it on layaway last week. Couldn't stand the wait. Redeemed it yesterday. I'm not a real patient person. This morning put the form in the mail for the 3 mag offer. Cleaned and prepped it this afternoon while I watched football. No gripes or complaints. Only one very happy owner. Great addition to my collection!

i pick mine up october 15! cant wait!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
you'll LOVE the XD40 service, it's my daily CCW......here is a pic of mine...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ran 114 rds through her today (50 rds FMJ, 50 rds JHP and 14 rds Pow 'RBall) with zero malfunctions. Accurate enough. Trigger just a little heavy but I expect it to lighten up with a couple hundred more rounds down range. I am pleased!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ran 114 rds through her today (50 rds FMJ, 50 rds JHP and 14 rds Pow 'RBall) with zero malfunctions. Accurate enough. Trigger just a little heavy but I expect it to lighten up with a couple hundred more rounds down range. I am pleased!
recommend getting the PRP trigger kit...had it on both my xd9/40 for a few years now and will also be getting it on my SC once the 10 day grace period is up...deffinitely a great upgrade to an already great pistol...enjoy your ney toy!!!

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Congrats! Post some pics.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Congrats on a GREAT gun ! You have a heck of a holster there too !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts