Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well picked up some speer gold dot 9mm 124gr. $19.12 w/tax for 20 :shock:
(is that a normal price?)they didn't carry any hornady tap but they did have black talon. now if i can only find hornady local.

got any other recomendations? already getting some ranger ammo.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
ouch that's expensive. . . $200 for 200 rounds. $1 a bullet. . . that better be amazing ammo

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
yobo97sc2 said:
well picked up some speer gold dot 9mm 124gr. $19.12 w/tax for 20 :shock:
(is that a normal price?)they didn't carry any hornady tap but they did have black talon. now if i can only find hornady local.

got any other recomendations? already getting some ranger ammo.
Just about ANY decently priced gun shop should have it cheaper than that. I've NEVER seen it that expensive. That's outrageous and it sounds like that's an expensive place. Does this place have a range too?

brad cook

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep they got a range. but i don't shoot thier. other 2 shops i called didn't have much in jhp just target range ammo. thanks for the links.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
yobo97sc2 said:
yep they got a range. but i don't shoot thier. other 2 shops i called didn't have much in jhp just target range ammo. thanks for the links.
That explains it. I've found that when a gunshop's ammunition is so overpriced it's usually because they have a range attached. That's about the only way one can sustain such high prices.

brad cook

1 - 9 of 9 Posts