Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also bought 2 extra mags.
Anybody else have trouble getting them loaded?
All (4) 15 round would struggle to get 11-13 rounds with not a bit to spare.
Gonna go shoot tomorrow, so just made it easy and loaded them with 10 rounds.
I’ve had different kinds of mags in the past that were hard to get the last round, and a very few that might even be tough to get the last 2 rounds in, until you shot a few mags out of them, but these are ridiculous.
I give them all some 10 round treatment, then hopefully they’ll get it going, but as for now I’m not to impressed by them.

Reactions: toddzilla67

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Viola!
Note: Pull head out of ass and check out EVERYTHING in the box! 🤪
Surprise surprise! Low and behold there’s a speed loader included. Duh. 🤪
Well, I’ll say that the mags will most certainly hold the 15 rounds that they’re supposed to and with ease...(after you find the included speed loader) 🤡

Can’t wait to shoot it.
I love the sights.
I had bought a Swampfox optic for it, but gonna try it as is before checking that option out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought four extra mags and use the included loader. I manually load the first round because the loader and mag follower don’t mesh well with each other.

Let us know how you like yours. I’ve had to break a bad habit of squeezing my hand while pressing the trigger (resulting in low and left shots). But yesterday I finally shot a perfect 250/250 with the Pro practicing for our church security team’s qualification course.

Let us know your impressions once you have some rounds through yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Took it out for 60 rounds today.
Staying at MIL’s place this weekend, and didn’t plan on shooting, so used some old boxes for targets.
Gun shoots great. Hits dead on of center of front sight, which is good, but I like a 6 o’clock.
I’ll say that I really like this more than I thought I would. And plan on carrying it for sure.

Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Automotive design

Food Air gun Trigger Bullet Rectangle

Air gun Trigger Grey Rectangle Gun barrel

·
Registered
305 Posts
I bought four extra mags and use the included loader. I manually load the first round because the loader and mag follower don’t mesh well with each other.

Let us know how you like yours. I’ve had to break a bad habit of squeezing my hand while pressing the trigger (resulting in low and left shots). But yesterday I finally shot a perfect 250/250 with the Pro practicing for our church security team’s qualification course.

Nice shooting!

Joe

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I've found the same thing with my mags. Using the loader on an empty mag, push down, and only the back of the follower sinks while the front angles up, making it impossible to load the first round. Load the first round by hand, problem disappears. Weird little quirk. I haven't loaded my 15 rounders yet, but am planning on going to the range tomorrow to finish sighting in the red dot and try out the bigger mags. Also, to get used to that small grip. Can't wait for my holster to get here so I can start carrying it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dang you guys…..now I’m gonna have to buy one too! :LOL: Nice shooting Todd, it’s just sad that you have to practice for church security. Never thought I’d see the day.
Yes, it’s unfortunate we need to train for such things. Even with a concealed carry permit, my wife and I train diligently and pray we’re never in a situation that requires us to draw and use our firearms.

·
Registered
231 Posts

Good job Todd, the pro looks like a hole driller.

In terms of the magazine loading, I would recommend the UpLula-- it's a little faster than the included loaded and has no problem loading the first round.

Reactions: toddzilla67

·
Registered
17 Posts
Took it out for 60 rounds today.
Staying at MIL’s place this weekend, and didn’t plan on shooting, so used some old boxes for targets.
Gun shoots great. Hits dead on of center of front sight, which is good, but I like a 6 o’clock.
I’ll say that I really like this more than I thought I would. And plan on carrying it for sure.

View attachment 859033
View attachment 859034
View attachment 859032
Glad to hear you like it!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Anyone know if the pro will fit in a regular Hellcat holster?
Unless they changed the trigger guard significantly, I would think that the slide clearance would be the biggest difference. If the holster "wraps" around the front of the slide on the Hellcat (like a lot of the Crossbreed shells), it definitely won't work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts