Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man am i excited. Just picked up my new Bitone XD 9mm service. I ordered it a while ago but then had to go out of town for a week and a half for the sister in laws wedding. All i could think of was my new gun is in and sitting there, i wish i could get it. When i finally got back, i find out the hours for the place are tue-fri 10-6. Well that doesnt work out when i work mon-fri 10-7. Luckily, I got the place to let me come in on saturday and pick it up. I was so excited. :D

I think i got a pretty good deal. I got the package promo that comes with the holster, gun, 3 HC mags, lock, and case for $439. To my surprise when I opened up the case, mine came with the new 16 rd mags. That made me so freaking happy. I looked at the inspection tag, and it was dated 7/7/05. Now i need to get to a range and break it in. cant wait :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not a bad price, I have been looking at the 9mm and .40 4" pachages.
I'm seeing around $440 - $450 for the 9mm blach (non dual tone)

Good luck

Nick

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats S281! That's am awesome deal. I too have the bitone 9mm service. It's a nice gun.

Although i did have to send it back to S.A. because there was a crack in my locking block. It was covered under their warranty so I didn't have to pay anything! I haven't had a chance to hit the range with it since it came back so reading your post is giving me the itch.

I should have jumped on the opportunity of having some custom work done to it while it was up there....Dagum

have fun / be safe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts