Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
SIG Glock Ruger Hk M&P S&W Springfield Taurus
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a Hellcat OSP on 7/9/22 & also got myself a 15 round magazine
I submitted the receipt & serial & info to the Gear Up 2022 promotion o Wednesday 7/20/22

Got Confirmation from SA about the Gear Up Offer
Took 8 hours

Dear Hellraiser :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for participating in Springfield Armory®'s 2022 GearUp.
We have received your submission for your HELLCAT 9MM 3" PISTOL, BLACK OSP with serial number ****. Your submission will be processed shortly.
Your confirmation number is **
If you feel you have received this e-mail in error or have any additional questions about our GearUp promotion, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800.680.6866 or at [email protected]

Looks like IT MIGHT just happen for ME Too...
I have never won anything in my life or gotten anything I didn't work for

Only took two minutes to fill out the form & upload a photo of my receipt

That will give me a total of five magazines which should be all I will ever need

I have this thing about getting at least five magazines for every handgun I have

Still think the Hellcat was a better option than the SIG P365
Understand I have a Glock 43X & a M&P Shield 2.0
The Hellcat really is that good
Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Bulldog Paddle holster for a M&P Shield that claimed it would also work for the Hellcat so I gave it a try
Loose at the top so two strips of Velcro down next to each sight channel & the Hellcat fits & latches in great now
I have a Cy-Tac also for the Shield & the Hellcat comes loose where the Bulldog doesn't
They look like they were both made by Fobus
Pictures to come later on when I make it down to the dungeon

Picked up some batteries today LR41x3 for my .223/5.56x45 bore sighter & CR2 for my Vortex Strike-Fire II & two 1632 lithium for upcoming SIG Romeo Zero red dots
90 degrees today & youngest son is mowing the grass @ 4:30pm

Catch you Later
Gary

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Bulldog paddle holster for a M&P Shield lists that it also fits the Hellcat
It WAS a bit loose like the Hellcat's slide is a bit shorter & the trigger guard a bit smaller & shaped a bit different
I put two pieces of FDE Velcro down the holster at the top on either side of the sight channel & now the Hellcat slips in snug & latches in place perfectly
Also have a Sticky for the Shield that works well with SA Hellcat
NEED A GOOD HOLSTER FOR THE HELLCAT!
Here's a couple pics I took of the holster & my flat, thin carry guns = Hellcat + M&P Shield & Glock 43X
New 15 Round Hellcat magazine loaded up & ready for the range
Got a .223/5.56 laser cartridge today & used it to get the Vortex Strike-Fire II scope on my AR-15 sighted in & a new CR2 battery for the scope
I think the Hellcat weighs the least of all three loaded up & it has 13 rounds, Shield has 8 & Glock 43X holds10
Sleeve Belt buckle Collar Eyewear Sunglasses
Auto part Personal protective equipment Fashion accessory Gun barrel Gun accessory
Personal protective equipment Safety glove Glove Everyday carry Sports gear

RAPID RELEASE HOLSTER w/ PADDLE (POLYMER) – Bulldog Gun Cases and Gun Vaults

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on the new Hellcat. I am jealous!! Now you need at least a couple of the 15 round magazines. Once I get my Hellcat, I am going to get two of them.

Joe
Thanks @Joezilla
I picked up a 15-round magazine at the LGS for $35.81 but somehow prefer the feel of the 13-round magazine, see above on the package shown from the rear
It just fits my hand better even though the 15 is a bit longer
I hope to get the three from SAs Gear Up + I bought two 11 round magazines from Omaha Outdoors on Gunbroker for $22ea with both floorplates NEW
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/941329186
That will give one of each length & style available, they should be here this week on Wednesday 8/3/22
The flat 11 might work better for pocket carry in a coat during the winter, matters which coat but always use that sticky/pocket holster when doing that

Constitutional Carry came to Indiana on 7/1/22 & I have 4-5 smaller handguns that have been going with me everywhere
Carried the Glock 43X this morning to the grocery store
Usually the Hellcat, Glock 43X, M&P Shield or Ruger SP101 go out with me
Have been thinking about thinning the heard of the bigger handguns I have S&W SD9, Glock 19X, Hk USP Compact, Hk P2000sk, SIG P320-X
Also have a SIG P365XL coming with a Romeo Zero Red Dot
And have another Romeo Zero coming for the Hellcat OSP, I bought for $80 NEW...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks @Joezilla
I picked up a 15-round magazine at the LGS for $35.81 but somehow prefer the feel of the 13-round magazine, see above on the package shown from the rear
It just fits my hand better even though the 15 is a bit longer
I hope to get the three from SAs Gear Up + I bought two 11 round magazines from Omaha Outdoors on Gunbroker for $22ea with both floorplates NEW
Springfield Hellcat 11RD Magazine - Pistol Magazines & Pistol Clips at GunBroker.com : 941329186
That will give one of each length & style available, they should be here this week on Wednesday 8/3/22
The flat 11 might work better for pocket carry in a coat during the winter, matters which coat but always use that sticky/pocket holster when doing that

Constitutional Carry came to Indiana on 7/1/22 & I have 4-5 smaller handguns that have been going with me everywhere
Carried the Glock 43X this morning to the grocery store
Usually the Hellcat, Glock 43X, M&P Shield or Ruger SP101 go out with me
Have been thinking about thinning the heard of the bigger handguns I have S&W SD9, Glock 19X, Hk USP Compact, Hk P2000sk, SIG P320-X
Also have a SIG P365XL coming with a Romeo Zero Red Dot
And have another Romeo Zero coming for the Hellcat OSP, I bought for $80 NEW...
That's great! I have been EDC my Shield 1.0 in 45acp with at least 1 extra mag. I just got back my Glock 48MOS yesterday. I had to get the red dot worked on and tightened down correctly. My gunsmith did it for $30. I will be EDC with it some too. However, the handle is a bit long so I have to pick and choose when I carry it and with what shirts. That's the main reason I want a fully capable 9mm gun that is just a bit smaller in the handle area, hence the Hellcat. Even though Texas has constitutional carry also, there are still places that frown on carrying anything.

Joe

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My Glock43X has been my #1 Carry Piece but have carrying my Springfield Hellcat or my Ruger Sp101 as I have them on the main level of the house in the kitchen drawer
Trunk Luggage and bags Bag Shelving Gas

I have a M&P Shield 2.0 9mm that was my twin brother Jerry's before he passed away, I have six magazines for the pistol
Air gun Trigger Revolver Machine gun Gun barrel

Got a Crossbreed Mini Tuck for it
Brown Sleeve Font Personal protective equipment Safety glove

1 - 10 of 10 Posts