Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I say another as I had one a few years ago, put over 6000 rounds through it. This one was used though it looked barely used. I bought it more or less for use by my daughter and we put 300 rounds through it today. Shot all sorts of ammo, 115, 124, 147gf...JHP/FMJ. Not a single issue, as expected.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's my second XDSC and I forgot what a solid gun it is. I carry a Glock 19 and that won't change but this is a good gun for that role as well.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Its my main carry as well. Never a single malfunction of any kind.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I picked up a like new Bi-tone 9 a couple of weeks ago and right now it is my favorite 9 to shoot. Low recoil and accurate for its size

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
It's my second XDSC and I forgot what a solid gun it is. I carry a Glock 19 and that won't change but this is a good gun for that role as well.
I CC a G26, but have one of these too in a .40. Apart from being a fattie, what a great gun! Has got to be SA's flagship meat grinder!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Great gun. I have one in both the 9mm and the .40. I primarily carry the .40, but have carried the 9mm on occasion. For their size, the sub compacts are extremely accurate (out to 50 yards for me) and "soft shooters", at least that's been my experience. Congratulations on your purchase.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have the sub 40 and my wife has the sub 9. When we were shopping for her carry gun she made it clear she wasn't interested in an XD. I had her try about a dozen different rental guns, all 9mm. After a couple of hours, she walked out with a brand new XD sub 9.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I picked up a like new Bi-tone 9 a couple of weeks ago and right now it is my favorite 9 to shoot. Low recoil and accurate for its size

I love the XDM! Best looking polymer gun IMO....different than best performing but best looking for me, yes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts