Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's an all black 4.0 in 9mm.
I got rid of a Colt Government model to finance this. I would like to have a .45 but my shoulder has gotten worse in recent weeks. The weight of a large all steel gun Neald at arms length as well as shooting a .45 is just too much for shoulder and leaves me in pain for several days so I decided on the 9mm version.

So far I love it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on your new toy, I got mine yesterday XDs9 3.3 and love it so far also.

I went to the LGS to get a 3.3 but all they had was the 4.0. I was not sure which to get before I went but my decision was sort of forced on me. About all I lost was pocket carry which I don't do anyway so I am extremely happy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I too, just took delivery of a XDS 3 incher. Mine is in 9mm flavor. This is my first striker fired weapon, having always been a 1911 guy.

I'm hoping this will be a pleasant experience. I really like the feel of the gun so far, I'm off to the range tomorrow to wring it out.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I too, just took delivery of a XDS 3 incher. Mine is in 9mm flavor. This is my first striker fired weapon, having always been a 1911 guy.

Welcome to the Dark Side as we say to those following the Tommy Lee Jones character's advice from The Fugitive.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats and welcome to those new to XDs. I've had mine for a few months now and absolutely couldn't be more happier with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts