Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt plan on buying anything but my dad wanted to go........300 and some change later im walkin out with this stuff....guess i gotta start my 3rd build. Definately didnt need another lower layin around, but for 199 i couldnt resist the stag, 6.5mm grendel here i come!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I thought I was going to pick up a DPMS LPK today as well. Unfortunately they were sold out....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude had a stack of em today. already got 2 RRA ones on order but i got this damn thing anyways. Only had a couple of the field repair kits though.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Good deal for you! I've never built an AR but with the prices going up like they are, it may be the only route to go to get one. Guess I'll have to learn how to do it.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Dang, is $199 a good deal these days? I'm glad I bought an extra lower just to have around.

Good to hear you're building though - better now than after they've been outlawed!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dang, is $199 a good deal these days? I'm glad I bought an extra lower just to have around.

Good to hear you're building though - better now than after they've been outlawed!

compared to some of the lowers that were there it is.........i saw one cmmg lower with an ergo grip and magpul prs stock goin for 550! And lots of others of lesser quality with lesser equipment attached goin for 400 all day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts