Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show me some greens ones. i think i want to get an od green butt stock, pistol grip, and ladder rail covers. thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
+1. I've been debating whether to go the OD route with my AR or not, but haven't been able to find any pictures of one decked out in OD.

Subscribing to this one...

·
Registered
337 Posts
"Time comes I need one, there'll be plenty layin' around..."

·
Registered
375 Posts
Well, that's all it took to sell me on it. Haha. Anyone know how well the color of the OD ErgoGrip matches the Magpul OD color?

·
Registered
902 Posts
But can post one of a Foliage Green SBR, the Magpul rail cover and MIAD match the VLTOR Emod nicely.

Lemme know if ya wanna see it.

·
Registered
902 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

I'll have it all assembled with my new upper by the end of the week and I'll post more pics.

Oh, and in the pic is my OD green ergo grip with my od green magpul mags

·
Registered
902 Posts
NP, but I've already posted enough here to potentially qualify as a hijack.

Let me got to store/eat dinner and I will find some pics for ya and post a new thread... I gotta get some goodies for the wolfdog as he had a seizure earlier and I want to baby him a little.

I do... debating between OD or FG for my next one.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts

I'll have it all assembled with my new upper by the end of the week and I'll post more pics.

Oh, and in the pic is my OD green ergo grip with my od green magpul mags

Wow..... *Skeet Skeet*

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I just did my smitty in OD and it turned out great as soon as I get a chance to take some pix I will post them up

Fwiw if any of you guys are interested depending on whst you want I can get you guys you gear for you and save you a few buck

My supplier is out of Mil spec OD ctrs but I can get them in commercial or I can get the moe in mil spec

Ctr $90
Moe $60
MIAD basic $32
Moe grip $20
OF ladder rail covers $11 each
Xtm set of 4 $10

All in Od prices include shipping if you need a mil spec tube I can add one for. $30 or add a full receiver tube kit with an H2 buffer for $73

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Looks like a perfect match to me. Just what I was looking for. Thanks a ton. Time to whip out the old Visa.
just be careful cuz some websites sell plain old "green" ergo grips. It'd be a bummer to be ordering a foliage green instead of an od green one (although, I'm assuming they mean OD when they say just green). I bought mine at a gunshow where I could see the color because I wasn't sure.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts