Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry gang, but I guess I'm not as computer savvy as I thought. How do I upload pictures into the forum? It always asks for a URL as opposed to a file upload.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Try a using the search. This one may even be a sticky. Also try to search for photobucket, you should get several responses.

·
Registered
181 Posts
you dont have to download it, its website that you upload photos to. then just copy and paste the code.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whats the distance?? Looks better than mine!!
OK...brace yourself...This was actually my wife's first day out shooting.Prior to that, she had never even picked up a gun. She was shooting .38's from 10 yards...I'm so proud:p. She's and absolute dead shot, even with the LCP. She'll shoot 2 inch groupings with the LCP from 7 yards every time. she may not shoot as fast as some people, but I don't think she'll need to with that accuracy. When she shoots this GP 100 at 15 yards, the groupings are pretty much the same.

I actually didn't expect to get so many responses on the picture, I was just working on the upload process.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Unleashed,
Thats a nice looking pistol ya got there. The crown sure looks deeply angled. Do you know to what angle it was milled?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts