Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be sure to check out the last "PA Army National Guard Armory" gunshow for this 2002 year.

November 23rd 9am to 5pm
November 24th 9am to 4pm

Check out the 300+ eight foot, sold out, tables of guns and gear !

Come and - BROWSE ! - BUY ! - SELL ! and TRADE !

For more info call: (717) 697-3088

or email at: [email protected]

·
Registered
112 Posts
Originally posted by pagunparts:
Be sure to check out the last "PA Army National Guard Armory" gunshow for this 2002 year.

November 23rd 9am to 5pm
November 24th 9am to 4pm

Check out the 300+ eight foot, sold out, tables of guns and gear !

Come and - BROWSE ! - BUY ! - SELL ! and TRADE !

For more info call: (717) 697-3088

or email at: [email protected]
Question, what can I buy, or I should say what can't you sell to an out of state person?

Thanks,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An out-of-state, non-resident can purchase via an instant check a long arm, but handguns would have to be shipped to an FFL holder in your home state.

I kown several people from NY and NJ who come to Pennsylvania shows to buy handguns. They get a better price even w/ the added shipping costs and tranfer fees than some of their local dealers will give them on the same weapon if bought in the shop.

As far as accessories, magazines and ammo, you know what your home state allows, but PA vendors don't ask where are you from when selling those items.

·
Registered
6 Posts
For anyone interested, there is also a show in Pittsburgh, at Monroeville expo-mart, November 16th and 17th. Have to go to NJ to attend sisters wedding that weekend, I can't go! :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
334 Posts
bixll
been to the one at the expomart...they have them every few months...lots of tables but most are a disappointment. collectors with a few items spread out on the table...but sometimes just walking up and down the aisles can be fun,and as in any flea mkt type situation...you never know what you will find.

mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts