Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good place online to buy Pelican or Storm cases? I am really interested in a couple of carbine-size cases (36" L), as well as some general gear cases (18x12x6 give or take).

I looked at MidwayUSA and while they have a good selection, with S&H their prices aren't all that great.

Thanks in advance...

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
If you are set on Pelican or Storm, I dunno, but I've seen some pretty good cases at Sportsmans Warehouse if you have one near you. Not the best but good prices.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Shoot a PM to member Jetsiphon. He got me a good deal on a Storm i3200. A real good guy to deal with. :cool:

·
Registered
555 Posts
I just got a Pelican case from Midway and let me tell you, although the case is a little big and bulky it is by far the best case I've ever bought, for anything.

I made a big order with midway so I knew I was going to get hit for shipping anyway but the Pelican case is just awsome.

Very much worth the price, even if you can't find a "deal"

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shoot a PM to member Jetsiphon. He got me a good deal on a Storm i3200. A real good guy to deal with. :cool:
Thanks PackerfanXD...I'll give that a try.

blueblur said:
I just got a Pelican case from Midway and let me tell you, although the case is a little big and bulky it is by far the best case I've ever bought, for anything.
I want the Pelican and/or Storm cases. I own several different models for different purposes and despite beating the living crap out of a few of them on long trips and through air travel, they have yet to let me down and nothing inside them has ever come up damaged (knock on wood).

·
Registered
246 Posts
I bought my pelican case off of ebay brand new for $100. It is extremely nice and I would buy another if I ever had to. I looked on ebay for a month or 2 before I came across the one I bought though...

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
My Storm Hardig case absolutely rules...

Storm IM3300 was like $165, shipped. Let me try to find where I got it from

Fits my M-24 sniper rifle superbly

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
I use Storm cases at work. They are great, beat up every day and covered in grease and stuff and no problems.

The guy I work with ordered a bunch for us a while back, I'll see where he got them from. It might have been direct, because we had to drop ship some directly to a field location while working on a project.

·
Premium Member
7,466 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, guys.

I have a ton of places to look and compare now. I'll let you know what I end up doing.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
I found a few pics of my last AR and Storm i3200 setup.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts