Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am looking for the Pearce Grip for the XDm .40 compact and havn't made it to all of them but the nearest and prob. one of the biggest gun stores in my area had NONE. I was wondering where the majority of u that have them where you picked them up or ordered from . Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
LGS here as well. They are caliber specific.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
yeah, i'll also add that when i added the pierce grip to my mag the 13th round got a lot tougher to put in. it does fit and i haven't had an issue with feeds or ejecting. i even took the whole magazine apart and put everything back together in case something didn't sit quite right the first time but still have the same issue.

i thought i'd let you know in case this happens with yours so you don't have to worry about it.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Never had any issue, but I only have it on my XDsc .40 smaller magazine.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Odd cal. out is the .45, I believe. 9mm,.357, .40 all the same width/length? Dunno, I bought mine like 2 years ago.

45GAP: your on your own!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And a big ty to all that posted in this for me glad I found such I nice friendly and knowageable group of guys.....and girls!(dont wanna leave ANYONE OUT)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I actually picked them up at my LGS for $6 a piece. They didn't have any in stock but ordered them and I got them in two days. I also have the XDm Compact 40 and the pearce grip extensions are perfect.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I was back east for my Dad's death and stopped into a gun shop we used many years ago whern we were shooting skeet. I renewed the rapore with the owner, and he had a space on the shelf but was sold out. He ordered me one with the delivery address to my home out west. Charged me $12.00.

Until then I searched everywhere and couldn't find them on the shelf at all.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts