Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my package today from XD Guys. One extra 10rd magazine and 2 Pearce grip extensions. Been wanting this for the Compact for a while, and finally got'em.

They are really easy to put on. Opening the package took longer than putting on the extensions. And they are extremely comfortable, and still shorter than the 13rd magazine by a bit.

But onto the pics!

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
First, very nice gear and pics. Thanks for sharing. I have the same grip extension on my sub compact 9 (backup to the 45 Tactical) and it makes a huge difference in the way it fits the hand --makes accurate shooting much easier.

·
Registered
46 Posts
With the pearce grip extension on the mag., does it give you any more round capacity or is it still 10? I like what it looks like it does for the fit of th compact model. The xd45c will be my nect purchase the grip with the 10rnd mag installed was a very close fit in my hand, with that extension it would fit great. What sight are installed on you 45?

·
Premium Member
4,842 Posts
Hey, that looks like my 45.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
With the pearce grip extension on the mag., does it give you any more round capacity or is it still 10?
Still 10. Just much easy to grip the sub compact.

For added capacity on my full size 45s I use AGP.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The sights are Tru-Glo TFO's. I've been happy with them so far. And yes, the Pearce is just the right amount of extra room for my pinky. I didnt have a huge problem firing the 10rd magazine before, but the extra room makes it that much easier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts