Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this that could give an opinion? They seem awesome but the website says something about not being compatible with all XDMs can anyoneelaborate? I would post the link but last time I tried that I was banned and had to beg over email to be allowed back.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone have this that could give an opinion? They seem awesome but the website says something about not being compatible with all XDMs can anyoneelaborate? I would post the link but last time I tried that I was banned and had to beg over email to be allowed back.

Thanks in advance!
I have it, you switch it out with the base of the compact magazine. Easy to do, looks like it belongs and I haventt had any issues with it.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
They seem awesome but the website says something about not being compatible with all XDMs can anyoneelaborate?
I have 'em on my XDMc (see avatar pic).
I'm guessing that the 'not compatible with all XDMs' might infer to the .45.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what i thought too but when i went to order it the description mentions that it only works with some xdms due to some connector but i don't know what they're referring to.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
ah... They may be referring to the retention pin that hold the base plate.
Someone mentioned some having a square/rectangular pin, as opposed to a round pin. Mine all have round pins.

See which type of pin yours uses and email/call them.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have it, you switch it out with the base of the compact magazine. Easy to do, looks like it belongs and I haventt had any issues with it.
This. I put it on my short mag for my 3.8 9c. Like Lostin said, it works great. Literally zero complaints.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I run them on my compact mag for my XDsc and both 7 round mags for my XDs. I modified all 3 by cutting off the lip that flares out and down. All my extensions are about a 1/4 " shorter and flat across the bottom. I then put rubber grip tape on all of them. To me they make a big difference in comfort in shooting my guns.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I have them on my SHIELD. I just ordered a set for my XDm .40 3.8c

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have two pierce grips for my xdm 9mm that I want to get rid of. They're great if you don't want your pinky hanging off the end.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I like mine. They feel great

1415399549004.jpg
1415399612766.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
I really enjoy mine. A lot more control while shooting I feel like also. Getting two more to go with the gear up mags I'm getting as well. I used the girlfriends finger filer to get rid of the sharp edges though because I felt it looked unfinished

·
Registered
717 Posts
I really enjoy mine. A lot more control while shooting I feel like also. Getting two more to go with the gear up mags I'm getting as well. I used the girlfriends finger filer to get rid of the sharp edges though because I felt it looked unfinished
Mine did not have any shape edges on them

·
Registered
16 Posts
I heard it's somewhat hit and miss for the sharp edges. Kinda just whoever was finishing the pieces after molding lol

·
Registered
717 Posts
I heard it's somewhat hit and miss for the sharp edges. Kinda just whoever was finishing the pieces after molding lol
All 5 of mine are good then.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Take a look on e-bay, there is a vendor that sells them in a 3-pack for like $19.00. I bought a set and will be buying a few more for the other 7-round magazines for my XD-S 3.3 9mm. I can't post the link from work but if you search for a seller by the name of ecoppolicesupply, you'll find the 3-pack. Mine were $22.41 shipped by first class mail, arrived very quickly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I actually just got two more for next to nothing from a member on here that was local. So now my flush mags are all equipped with pinky grips

1 - 20 of 30 Posts