Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imma have to say these are the greast asset to the XD Subbie!!! I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! I used up a 30.00 store credit on 200rds of cheapo Fiocchi, a 7.62 ammo can, and 2 more of these things!! Now I just gotta grab me another 10rd'r for the lil beast and I'm all set. I NEVER thought I would rave so much about a Subbie or a 9mm, now I'm stuck on both! My poor XD40 V-10 has taken a back seat for a little bit.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Where'd you get the extensions? A local shop or online somewhere? I'm seriously considering them for my XD-9 subbie. Are they easy to put on?

·
Registered
885 Posts
wJAKE19 said:
pistolgear.com is a good place to get them.
they are a snap to put on. if you can take your mag base plate off and put it back on, thats all it takes.
Yes, Pistol-Gear has them.
Be sure to take care when you remove the factory base plate. There is a smaller, internal plate that will shoot out if you don't hold it down. It isn't hard to do, but it helps to know about the internal plate.

Pearce grip extensions are "must-have" items for the subby!

·
Registered
144 Posts
What a difference they make - the extensions should be standard issue with the XD-SC. Good tip about the plate popping out - mine went across the room.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts