Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my pearce grip extensionsfor my 9mmSC today from Pistol-Gear. ( great service by the way) WOW what a difference they made. Gun has whole new feel!!! I highley recommend them for the Subby. I can't wait to get to the range.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey M8,
I've heard alot of good things about these, but post your thoughts anyway after you have some range experience with them. I recently joined the XD Club myself with a SC 40 and I believe I want these also. I got to run 100 rounds down the barrel today and I'M LOVIN MY XD! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
I got an xd mag and pearce grip today too. I can't try it out yet because my gun is still in layaway. Since I've heard mags are hard to find, I thought I'd grab it while I could.

·
Registered
229 Posts
cyberstarseven said:
Hey M8,
I've heard alot of good things about these, but post your thoughts anyway after you have some range experience with them. I recently joined the XD Club myself with a SC 40 and I believe I want these also. I got to run 100 rounds down the barrel today and I'M LOVIN MY XD! :D :D :D :D :D
No reange report needed my friend, just spring for a couple and you will notice the difference = positive!! Unlike holsters and other accessories, you can not go wrong with these. I have had them for my Taurus, XD's, and got them for my brothers Glocks and they truley boast reliability and feel without sacrificing concealability and aesthetics. Good luck.

·
Registered
86 Posts
You know bigjakern, I think I'll do just that. After looking at the prices and hearing you guys give them the thumbs up, how can I go wrong? Well anything can happen, but it sounds like a good bet. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've got Pearce Grip Extensions on all 4 of my mags for my XD9 SC. They make a world of difference in the feel of the gun.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I need say little more than "I concur". I haven't even actually fired my XD without the extensions...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts