Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife and I passed the CCW class today and we will both apply for our license to carry tomorrow! We will have our permits in 45 days or less--that is the law here in Ohio.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats you two! Be safe.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Congrats, happy and safe carrying to you both! Hope you are never in a situation to need it...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
YEA... We're in a LONG LONG wait while the county processes the application. I've heard it's taking almost a year, while other counties (MI) manage a few to several weeks :(

·
Registered
768 Posts
YEA... We're in a LONG LONG wait while the county processes the application. I've heard it's taking almost a year, while other counties (MI) manage a few to several weeks :(
My county told me to expect 60 days and then quietly told me that they have been seeing permits out in about 2 1/2 weeks...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We went to the Sheriff's office today and they said about three weeks before we can pick up our cards.

·
Registered
768 Posts
We went to the Sheriff's office today and they said about three weeks before we can pick up our cards.
Nice, 3 weeks not a bad wait at all!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Applied September 12, they issued the permit yesterday, October 6, 24 days, not bad.

This is in Montgomery County Ohio. Picked it up today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts