Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my Kimber Ultra CDP II to the range on sunday and let a range buddy shoot it, he fell in love with it and is offering my an H&k P2000 V2 9mm, a S&W 625 .45 and a mossberg 500e in .410 for trade.... So I've decided to part with my kimber, I just don't carry it and it sits in the safe. I carry my XD40 subcompact most often or a snub .357.

I am in the market for an AR but I think this is a trade I would be stupid to pass up....any thoughts?

Oh...new to the forums....LOVE MY XD40.

·
Registered
178 Posts
All three for the one eh? You don't carry it often you say? I take it there are no sentimental attachments to it? Do you like the guns offered in trade?

I don't see much of a bad deal there if all the guns coming to you are in good shape, but I've never owned an HK and like you, my carry of choice is my XDSC 40.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All three for the one eh? You don't carry it often you say? I take it there are no sentimental attachments to it? Do you like the guns offered in trade?

I don't see much of a bad deal there if all the guns coming to you are in good shape, but I've never owned an HK and like you, my carry of choice is my XDSC 40.

Nope...didn't carry it much because I couldn't trust it, it was not as reliable as a 1000.00 pistol should be. Had problems extracting, sent it back to Kimber once and still had problems sometimes. Had to trade it because I couldn't pass up the deal.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I have a Mossy 500 in .410, it isn't worth much nor do I find much use for it...

I bought it from a bud who was moving to England. I got it cheap and other than letting my 11-yr-old shoot it on occassion, it sits in a case.

Cheers! M2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts