Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With in the next week, I plan to buy an HK because I don't have one yet and have been wanting one. I was thinking of getting the vp9 but with the $200 rebate goin on I think I'll spring for the P30 or P30L. Theres a shop a couple hours away that I like dealing with and he has both the p30 and p30l. I know you can get them with diff triggers and I need to be learned up on them. At this time I do not know which set up they have. I will find out soon. I do not want an external safety, that's all I know right now. So basically, which versions are there and which is best. This will not be used for carry if that matters on which I should choose. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A lot of good info thanks. I called the shop the 30L has a safety although on the web site it wasn't labeled with an S, and the 30 sold. I did some more calling and a shop close by can get me a 30L v3 but it'll cost me a grand. I try to buy from shops before resorting to online. With all this trigger talk I'm going to feel one before I drop the money and order one. If the P30 isn't worth the money over the vp9 then I would certainly think about the striker route. I just thought since the vp9 isn't included in the rebate I could get a p30 for vp9 price. I assumed that the 30 had a better trigger but maybe not?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts