Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
I think I just lifted my desk without using my hands.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
he is a good guy also.... money people here know of him

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
That's a very good deal. I was paying $108 for five mags.
Come on. You can get five mags shipped from Aim Surplus for less than $60.
You will wait a bit seeing that they are back ordered. Not a big deal for me to SAVE some cash. :cool:

Don't get your boxers in a bunch and spend your hard earned cash on a "quick" purchase. :wink:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
WHATEVER!! $17.60/mag shipped is NOT a bad deal at all. In fact, with most places nowadays...that is a good deal and they are in stock and ready to ship.

Also, AIM Surplus has their non-windowed 30-round mags priced at $14.20/mag with $0.01 shipping. 5 of them works out to $71.01 shipped. Where are you getting "less than $60"??

In the current climate, most folks don't mind a little premium per mag to have them in hand within a week instead of maybe having them in hand within a few months.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Just to play Devil's advocate, are there any fake PMags out on the market? They look like they would be very easy to counterfeit.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Just got an e-mail that the dark earth 30 rd no windows are in stock. I ordered a few.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Come on. You can get five mags shipped from Aim Surplus for less than $60.
You will wait a bit seeing that they are back ordered. Not a big deal for me to SAVE some cash. :cool:

Don't get your boxers in a bunch and spend your hard earned cash on a "quick" purchase. :wink:
P-Mags? .. and are we talking about the same AIM Surplus that won't sell rifle ammunition to people under the age of 21 but over the age of 18? Kind of taking a step backwards as far as gun rights IMO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts