1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Claims to not work in Firefox. What is it?

If it's a new transmission for '94 Jeep Grand Cherokee I6, I'd be very happy.

·
Registered
281 Posts
[TASF said:
Overkill]Claims to not work in Firefox. What is it?

They make a plugin for firefox that will allow you to right click on a link or on a page - then in the popup box you can choose View in IE Explorer. And no...its not a transmission. But I think you better check it out anyways. :lol:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Hanes had a website that did something like this a while back. I made a friend's dog ask for his balls back. It's a cool effect.

brad cook

·
Registered
92 Posts
ya if that not overkill then i think we may have a shirthead revolution on our hand.. but really thats freaky weird... :?

·
Banned
3,861 Posts
Body double.........for security reasons. You'll never see them both in the same place at the same time.

bd :lol:

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Ctkelly,

I used have that, but it went away in some upgrade. Guess if this is this entertaining, I need to get it again. Off I go.

·
Registered
397 Posts
HEHEHEHEHEHE :D

Hey, He has got a fan that wants to grow up and be just like him. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ctkelly said:
[TASF said:
Overkill]Claims to not work in Firefox. What is it?

They make a plugin for firefox that will allow you to right click on a link or on a page - then in the popup box you can choose View in IE Explorer. And no...its not a transmission. But I think you better check it out anyways. :lol:
tried that... no worky.

·
Registered
768 Posts
i went there in explorer :shock: :lol: then went in firefox and got a page saying.....

ERROR: Unsupported Browser / System Configuration

The browser/system configuration you are currently using is not supported by this application.

This application currently supports the following browsers...

Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x (and higher) on Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
Netscape 7.1 (and higher) on Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2 (and higher) on Mac OS X

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just go to the site in IE guys. I know - IE SUX and I hate it as well but it's worth it to use just this once. Invasion of the shirtheads!!! AAAAHHHHH! Run for da hills!

As for the latest 2nd Term jib-jab - OMFG that is some funny shtuff. I use Mozilla and the jib-jab worked fine for me. Go check it out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts