Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea post them up, make my day:cool:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eww no one wants to see your ugly mug:D we wanna see the rest of the fudd gun!!

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
It's just a Baikal rabbit ear coach gun.

I think that's the only pic I have of it. It's my uncles gun so it's not readily available for me to have a photo shoot.

I did however put the only knick in the finish on it by ouching off both barrels at once one handed.

It's likely impossible to hold onto the gun doing that. Two fingers and a thumb just don't have enough strength for both barrels of 12ga.

The take down lever will also rip the **** out of the web of your hand too. Waaaay worse than slide bite :-D

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
My Browning Citori Superlight Feather 12ga

Sadly, I have yet to take it hunting or even remove the sticker on the barrel. It's just SOOOO damn purdy and tight as a custom 1911. ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have one that I purchased back in the late 70s I have shot everything from pats to Canada geese thousands of rounds thru it and still as tight as the day I bought it. 26" barrel in vector chokes. Think I paid around $530 for it new back then . You are going to love the way it points and shoots . Congrats

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Mine is a 26" with the invector chokes too. I've got several other shotty's that I like hunting with. I've pretty much gone all synthetic except for a Win 1300 12ga that I got as a kid, a Model 12 16ga that I inherited from my Grandfather and an old Browning humpback 12ga. I treat my hunting shotguns and rifles pretty rough. But I'll take the Citori out dove hunting this year a few times.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I really like the English style stock I can close my eyes pull it up and open them and it's always right on with no adjusting. Shot a lot of skeet with it at the local club and with full choke and 71/2 shot I was giving a lot of guys with the bt99 trap guns a run for their money on the trap range.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I kinda want one of the new Humpbacks. They're not much similar with the old A5 other than looks though.
I haven't tried out one of the new one's, but I SURE like the old one's.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I really like the English style stock I can close my eyes pull it up and open them and it's always right on with no adjusting. Shot a lot of skeet with it at the local club and with full choke and 71/2 shot I was giving a lot of guys with the bt99 trap guns a run for their money on the trap range.
I'm a big fan of the English stock too. My first was a BPS Upland Special. Was at a skeet shoot and a guy had one and I just couldn't miss with it. Bought it from him that same day. :) I think it's a classy look too. I'll eventually get a double barrel with an English stock too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts