Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
UpLula Universal Mag Loader solved the problem for me. Cheap and easy to use.
+100. Don't know I would say it is cheap as mine ran me about $30, for a speed loader to me that's a lot, but I do love it.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
^Mine was $18 :confused:

·
Registered
233 Posts
The mag loader makes it real easy. Setting the mag bottom on a table push down on the loader and at the same time with the other hand push down the front of the bullet. Hold it down with the one hand and insert a round till it stops . Release the mad loader and push the new round in. Its very easy to do once you get the right system.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have considered the UpLula myself.. but I have gotten pretty quick with the normal XD loader. It's really not a terrible piece once you figure out how to use it quickly.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just deal w/ it....they will get better!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I keep all my mags loaded, and probably once a day, or every other day, I'm emptying them out, and reloading them completely full.

Using the stock mag loader that it came with isn't really awesome, but it works once you figure it out. I can load my mags really quick, and I can start to tell it's getting much easier each time to load them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Let the mags "soak"(leave them loaded) for a couple of days. It helps a little, if that enough, let them soak a couple weeks.

·
Registered
890 Posts
How about you just cowboy up and load it manually - LOL

It does get easier. When my .45 mags were new, it was a pain getting the 13th round in there but the springs do wear in.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got my Maglula from Midway a couple days ago. It is everything ya'll say it is. VERY easy to use and easy...PAINLESS!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts