Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up my first xd40 for $377 brand new at oshmans seems that they are clearencing just about all of there guns here in houston for cheap so if ur in or near houston u may want to call around and see if u can pick one up they are the gun and 2 hi cap mags

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just called around till i found someone who had em in stock they were the same price at all of them i just have to call and ask if they have em... they said once they go clearence the price is all across the board.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they had a few different brands it was kinda random they had just about something from every group just call around or go to ur local store and see what they have... something else i was told was that any warranty issues would be handeled by oshmans as long as i had the warranty for my gun which is forever... not sure how true it is but thats what i was told a few times by there gun person.........

·
Registered
347 Posts
Dropbass said:
Does oshmans have a website. I google them but get directed to sports authority every time.

They've changed their name to Sport's Authority. (The two companies merged years ago; they're just now getting around to renaming the stores.)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i was there this weekend and the hunting sales person said they are phasing out there gun departments at most of the stores the one here locally on postoak will always sell gun...oh ya and for all you warranty people i was told by more than one person at oshmans's will handle all manufacture warranties for any gun for as long as it has a warranty so yay no shipping ever all we do is take it in and they ship it off for us.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts