Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure it won't be long before Al-Quida will attempt to have retaliatory attacks on American soil. Stand together

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
I think they should have buried him with a bunch of pigs.

·
Registered
566 Posts
i dont care where they put his body as long as its lifeless! The dirty bastard. God bless the USA, the US military and Seal team 6

·
Registered
263 Posts
We will find out if the US Muslims are really peaceful like they claim.
I think vast majority of them are and that's why they're here rather than in the Middle East. Several news channels were showing big celebrations in Detroit, which is a huge Muslim center.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Threw him out with the rest of the trash...fitting.

·
Premium Member
127,182 Posts
I'm sure it won't be long before Al-Quida will attempt to have retaliatory attacks on American soil. Stand together

They have never ceased attempting.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts

·
Registered
19,700 Posts
anyone who would attack over the death of OBL would have attacked by now already. maybe some douche-bag will accelerate his plans, but that is probably a good thing.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Crap, now every time I eat seafood I might be downing a little bit of bin Laden.

I guess the bright side is that I can crap it out too.

·
Registered
204 Posts
why did they wait to tell american people about bin-laden.oh the a--hole poll numbers were low so this should bring his numbers up.

·
Registered
763 Posts
why did they wait to tell american people about bin-laden.oh the a--hole poll numbers were low so this should bring his numbers up.
They had to positively ID him with DNA.

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
They had to positively ID him with DNA.
Someone in the Chatterbox thread (same topic) said the DNA hasn't been confirmed.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Plus Obama was able to prempt(sp?) Celebrity Apprentice by delaying the announcement. A little stab at Trump...

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
The H---- with the terrorists. Looking at where he lived, he was within spitting distance of Pakistan's version of West Point or the UK's Sandhurst. I no longer question about who Pakistan is an ally of. It is not the USA.

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts