Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on Nov 14th I ordered an Original SOE ECD Carry belt, I was aware of the 6 to 8 weeks for delivery but it is still sitting as unfulfilled, Has anyone else bought from them?

I am not sure if I will be going with them in the future.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya this will be the last item I order I have been waiting on an updated ETA for a week. I guess I will be ordering something else this weekend.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
So any feedback? Changes? As for your original question.

Waits happen, yes, sometimes improvements can be made to the process, but really, you are getting a built to order part, that has a demand, so you need to get in line. It sucks, but Im sure you will be happy with the end result. I have a few OSOE vest/ kits. They are great. Another option if your really looking to jump has a 3 week lead, ares gear belts. I have 3 of them. NICE! no complaints here, except that you can not get the color options I got anymore. Some of the weird stuff I have (or am) waiting for...

Kifaru, I have a TON of it, the shelters take up to 3 months, more so on first releases.
Guns, but who here has not had to wait, longest was 15 months. It sucked.....

Current wait-
Shrockworks bumpers/ sliders/ skid plates, on week 14 right now, imagine spending $4000 and waiting 4 months for a few hundred pounds of steel. But to off-road armor a vehicle, nothing is really as awesome. Some deliver faster, some cheaper, some you need to make fit. Shrockworks just works. Sucks having a garage full of parts but cant do anything until the long lead parts come in.

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
I purchased from them back during the late summer. I got my belt in about two weeks, but I imagine November/December is prime time for influx of orders. Have you tried politely sending John an email with your order number to ask about your order? If it's past the 6-8 week mark, I would say he won't bite your head off for asking :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts