Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has ordered any gun powder online lately. I ordered some Vihta Vuori Handgun powder the other day and when I checked on the status of my order, it said it was cancelled and I got a refund on my credit card. I emailed them to see what was what and was told that UPS wasnt going to handle Hazardus Material anymore. Bummer. Has anyone else had this problem? I made the order through Freedom Gun Works out of Georgia. :(

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Last powder and primers I've ordered online was shipped FedEx. Might want to call Freedom and ask if they can ship FedEx.

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
I haven't heard this but I doubt it. Who was the order with?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fred. The order was with Freedom Gun Works in Georgia. They took my order, then returned my transaction with my credit card saying that UPS wasnt going to ship anymore hazmat material. I was thinking it might just be there and not everywhere.

Anyway, I went to my local gun dealer and told him what happened and he called his supplier to find out. The supplier said he didnt know anything about it, so my dealer order the powder there for me at his cost along with some other things, therefore I dont have to pay shipping. Came out better for me. But, I still dont know what is up with Freedom Gun Works. They did have the best price though. 4lbs of 3n37 Vihtavuori for $85.50 plus $25 for hazmat and $9.99 shipping. I got it for less through my dealer. Cool beans. Yall stay safe. WG
P.S. I am not putting Freedom Gun Works down, just curious.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D Got my powder in today. Came from SportSouth and was shipped UPS. I dont know what Freedom Gunworks problem is, but I maybe think it is local. Yall stay safe. WG

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
I just ordered from Graf's, they are shipping it FedEx.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts