Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a question about shipping. I ordered my xdm 9MM bitone last friday. Isn't there next day shipping on pistols? How long does it take the distributors to process the order? Just getting impatient and curious about when it should show up. I waited a month to pick up my 45, so really dont like waiting for stuff to show up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
FFL's dont need to ship overnight. they can take as long as they want. also, guns need to be shipped ground. distributor proccessing varies but usually i would think they process and ship out within a a day or two unless the gun is on back order. congrats on the new purchase! my xdm 40 is coming out of jail tomorrow!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That kinda sux about the time it takes im sick of waiting. its good that you get your 40 out tomorrow, I hope you get to get out and shoot it soon i have to wait at least two weeks before i can shoot mine.

·
Banned
744 Posts
what's with the wait? I got my gun from Kyles on Thursday and he shipped Thursday. My FFL got it Monday afternoon and I picked it up Monday evening.................

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The gun shop I ordered it through said it would be next day. I ordered it late friday afternoon. He said it would probably be here late this week. I would assume that it was processed on monday hopefully shipped out by tuesday and I hope here tomorrow im sick of waiting on my guns.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I feel your pain. I have one on the way and the FFL shop shipped it old school USPS. At least it's got tracking but no delivery date :(

·
Banned
744 Posts
The gun shop I ordered it through said it would be next day. I ordered it late friday afternoon. He said it would probably be here late this week. I would assume that it was processed on monday hopefully shipped out by tuesday and I hope here tomorrow im sick of waiting on my guns.

Ive seen others say it and Ill say it too. If you don't like waiting then try to buy through Kyles. Unless you are getting a make or model he doesn't sell. Ships very quickly.

·
Premium Member
127,272 Posts
Be sure to post pics when you finally get it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got mine the next day, no extra charge. Was surprised really

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got my xdm 9MM today. really excited, Ill try to get a big picture instead of the tiny ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok so i guess im totally computer dumb. Cant figure out how to get the big pics on here but there you go thats the 9 I picked up today

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just picked up my XDM 9 compact today. I wanted to go stainless, but my funds said no. I am happy with what I got though. Awsome gun regardless IMHO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts