Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my order today about 3 minutes ago!

Can't wait.. 4-6 weeks time frame.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Sweeeeet! You're gonna love it! Bovine or equine?

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
What are you getting it for? My XD 45 rides comfy and concealed in one every day after work (I work on a military base hence I cant carry all day, just after work).

·
Registered
152 Posts
I placed my order today about 3 minutes ago!

Can't wait.. 4-6 weeks time frame.
I thought Mark posted that they were well under 4 weeks now with their turnaround times...might get it much sooner!

I see from your sig that we have the exact same setup...XDMc .40 SS with the LG448...except you have the rubber grips...how do you like those? I've looked at the Pachmayr's....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought Mark posted that they were well under 4 weeks now with their turnaround times...might get it much sooner!

I see from your sig that we have the exact same setup...XDMc .40 SS with the LG448...except you have the rubber grips...how do you like those? I've looked at the Pachmayr's....
I got the horse hide as i'm in Fl and i sweat a ton anyways..

I'm not too keen on the rubber grip as when i sweat in the range my grip is not as good as without the grips. I have taken the but grip off to see if that will help. I think the sand grit would have been better. Also i think that the checkering of the stock grip offers enough. Soo i'm not convinced that the extreme rubber was a good choice for me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What are you getting it for? My XD 45 rides comfy and concealed in one every day after work (I work on a military base hence I cant carry all day, just after work).
For standard CCW. Daily use except i work in a Hospital so i'll have to secure it in my vehicle during business hours.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
STIPPLING bro! Can shoot it on a hot August day in a barrel of Vaseline

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
For standard CCW. Daily use except i work in a Hospital so i'll have to secure it in my vehicle during business hours.
Haha, kinda figured that :p

I meant what firearm, but obviously your signature answers that. :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
I ordered mine on July 4th and I got the email that it was shipped on the 27th of July....it is on it's way!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice you'll love it. I got cow hide because of it being black. I also got there gun belt as well. Comfy as can be great product.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Just got word mine will be here Monday! Ordered 7/16 so right at 3 weeks. Pretty good turn around! If your like me though, three words will haunt you for those three weeks… "NOT YET SHIPPED." My wife wanted to go out of town till Tuesday but I told her I couldn't cause I have to be here when my CBST comes in Monday;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Recieved it Today!
The only thing i can say at the moment is its loud. It is Squeeky as i walk around.. I assuem that will break in. Also what position is everyone at... I like it at about 4ish but it prints with my t-shirts so the 5 -6 looks more natural

·
Registered
298 Posts
Mess around with the cant on it and you will find the perfect setting for you. I am right handed and have my front clip on the third hole up from the bottom and my rear clip on the bottom hole. Also mess around with the position on your belt, i have mine at about 4:00 and that seems to work best for me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mess around with the cant on it and you will find the perfect setting for you. I am right handed and have my front clip on the third hole up from the bottom and my rear clip on the bottom hole. Also mess around with the position on your belt, i have mine at about 4:00 and that seems to work best for me.
I'll give that a try... thanks!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Recieved it Today!
The only thing i can say at the moment is its loud. It is Squeeky as i walk around....
There are threads about this in the Crossbreed section. Recommendations range from leather cleaners, conditioners, saddle soap, etc.

Congrats on a great holster.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Received on 8/25. Love this holster.Glock 17 grip prints too much, 19 is perfect. Been wearing it around to get it broke in. Treated it daily and its getting more comfortable all the time.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a question about the Crossbreed holster. When you draw the gun, do you get the kydex "sound"? I don't use the kydex holster that I got with my XD subcompact because of the sound that it makes. I think that it is like the sound of the slide on a shotgun. Every "perp" knows the sound.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts