Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a supertuck for my xd's, wanted one for my 1911 but I just couldn't bring myself to drop 80 bucks on a crossbreed and wait 6 weeks for it. I ran across these doing a search and it brought this guys thread up on glock talk. These are an almost clone, they are $50 shipped. All of his options are free (combat cut, stamped barb, carbon fiber). I sent him payment early tues morning, to day I emailed him to see if he received payment. He emailed me back and said he did receive and it shipped yesterday. I will do a right up and post some pics when it arrives, I'm hoping tomo.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
looks good... lets us know how it goes down the road... you paid 50 bucks... i hope it works... i would of just bought the best and never had to worry about it

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have been carrying my LCP in one of these since December. Works very well, fits perfectly, excellent adjustability on how it hangs. I also have a magazine pouch for the LCP and it also works very well. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. And probably will when I get a holster for my 9SC.

I bought my dad a set for his Sig he likes it as well. Comparing it to a crossbreed I would say the leather is a little thinner. The clips are smaller, iirc I ordered them that way. The CB holster my dad just got with a package does not have the adjustments for cant and reveal, not sure if that is extra on the CB or what.
I like mine... Hope you like yours.
Adam G

·
Registered
204 Posts
oh sorry i didn't know the brand was shielded, i thought shielded as in thumb break or something with retention. they look good

·
Registered
78 Posts
Have you received/tried the holster yet? I was wondering if the tip at the bottom of the "shield" dug in to you hip. The pics on the website make it look like the leather is stitched around the perimeter and would make it difficult to trim. I look forward to your review.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts