Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun shop near me was having a "tax free" day or week on semi auto pistols. Didnt get the deal I hoped for but Im not gonna argue with a guy over 15 bucks.
I read they are both fun and a pain in the arse to shoot. Prolly will put some kind of break/flash hider on it. I saw where a guy on youtube strapped it to his trunk. Maybe I will do that for SHTF crowd control haha Just kidding!

Anyone have any experience with them? Will post up some pics when I get the bastardized little b*tch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool buy. Been thinking about one of these. Picked up a PLR-16 instead. These things are loud. Ordering a can for mine.

·
Premium Member
127,279 Posts
Post a range report once you get it, please.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Congrats. those look so cool. Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I hope you like it as much as I love mine!

And it can be real fun with a 75-round drum! :D

It's now got a rear sling plate and a tactical sling.

Cheers! M2

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Lust, lust. Is that a 7.62 or 5.45? Barrel looks skinny.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Ja, 7.62x39! I waited too long to get a Draco, but luckily not so long that they became scarce and expensive. They're just now showing up again (like the Saiga-12s) but the prices are still a bit inflated. But they are worth the money!

Cheers! M2

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
How much did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking. I've seen them on GB going for $400 and up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just ordered my draco from budsgunshop.com for $344 delivered. Best deal I've seen. Should be here in a couple days. I think they're gone now. I love that drum!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
How much did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking. I've seen them on GB going for $400 and up.
I think I paid $350 with 3-4 magazines, that of course before I started mod'ing it.

I just ordered my draco from budsgunshop.com for $344 delivered. Best deal I've seen. Should be here in a couple days. I think they're gone now. I love that drum!
That's a good deal, they've been a lot higher than that at gun shows lately. Bud's is always a great place to check!

But, I just checked Bud's web site and they're showing them at $369 and out of stock! :evil:

Cheers! M2

·
Registered
23 Posts
Buds is wierd. They have another Draco for about $400 shipped. In stock. It was like that before, then the one for $344 popped up. I quick picked it up. It was down a few hours later.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I have not seen them at those prices. In Houston, the cheapest I've seen was $396 + tax. I've caught the AK bug lately after acquiring a Polish 1960. This is my next one, hopefully...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts