Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From South/central Michigan, sorry mods.

I am looking to sell or trade my XD9 Service model. I have approximately 400 rounds through it and not one malfunction. At about 200 rounds, I installed a Powder River Precision Trigger match kit.
The gun has a scratch on the rail. The gun was not abused but it was used.
If you want a more detailed picture of a certain item, let me know, I will take a picture.

Video of the PRP trigger at the bottom of the pictures.

XD9: $442 otd
PRP trigger: $135
Serpa: $30
Comp-tac: $75
Two mags and extensions: $84
Home made holsters: priceless :D

Whole package new is $766 when I bought it.

I am looking for around the $600 range (+shipping) for everything but if you don't want everything I can take the price down a little. If you want the stock trigger in it, I can put it in and sell the PRP trigger to a friend. For that I will go $500 with all the other stuff. If you buy it with the PRP trigger, you will get the stock trigger as well.

The only thing I am looking for to trade is a Glock 19 Gen 3 or higher. Let me know if you have a trade offer and we can work out details of the trade (i.e. money to either side).

Guys, there is a lot of stuff here for $600. It hurts to let it go but I can't afford to have two 9mm pistols right now. My loss is your gain.

On to the pictures.

This shows the over travel stop.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
You can't afford to have two 9mm pistols, but you want to trade for a Glock 19 (9mm)?
Can you explain that, doesn't make sense.
Not trying to be a jerk, but that seems a little puzzling? I have a G19 Gen 4 w/ xs big dot tritium NS for sale/trade.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You can't afford to have two 9mm pistols, but you want to trade for a Glock 19 (9mm)?
Can you explain that, doesn't make sense.
Not trying to be a jerk, but that seems a little puzzling? I have a G19 Gen 4 w/ xs big dot tritium NS for sale/trade.

I wanted to get a Glock too but don't have enough extra money. I am going to sell the XD for now and maybe get an M in the future. I'm interested in the Gen 4 19 but hate those sights. Does it come with the stock sights too? What comes with it? Send me an IM and I will give you my personal email so we can chat. The XD was bought new in February as you can see by my join date.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make an offer for the whole package. I will sell the gun with the PRP trigger for $450 ftf or you pay shipping. That's with everything that comes stock (case, two mags and gear) + the Serpa holster.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Looks like it went up $100 from the last post, down $50 from initial post though :confused:
One price is for just the gun, and one price is for the whole package..:???:
sweet deal..good luck with sale

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like it went up $100 from the last post, down $50 from initial post though :confused:
Gun is sold. But thanks for the awesome comment. The post that said $450 was for just the gun and none of the extra magazines and no accessories. But I am sure that was too hard to understand.

Thanks for the compliment FJ40Jay. My friend ended up buying it which is great because that means I can still shoot it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts