Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, please no debates about the 45gap caliber. I happen to like it. I currently have a G37, but like the feel of the XD better, and also like the idea of a longer barrel. Just looking for some input from XD45 owners before I go make a trade. I've handled the XDLE a few times and really like the feel of it. I had an XD40 tactical once and was impressed with the way it shot. Unless someone has a good reason not to, I'll bet I end up with a new XD tomorrow.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I myself just picked up my XD45LE a few days ago (Tactical). I wouldn't trade it for anything. A lot of people will tell you a drawback is that you can fit more ammo in a .40, but if amount of ammo was everything, no-one would buy revolvers or 1911's.

Since you are familiar with the caliber, the only thing left is the XD. Just one word - Awesome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the input. I agree more isn't always better. It's nice that my G22 holds 15 rounds and all, but I just love the thought of those big ole 45 diameter bullets. Looks like an XDLE is in my future.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I've had one for 4 months or so now and love it. Very accurate and it fits my hands well. I will be holding on to it indefinitely.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts