Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking one out today at the gun shop, and i really liked how the trigger felt.

Fits my hand well and points very nice. Im tempted to pick one up. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
if it fits well and you like the trigger i see absolutely no reason not to pick it up if you can afford it. the only thing that really matters is how it fits in your hands and how it functions. looks are good, but not essential to a weapon.

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Very accurate guns.
Easy to take apart and maintain.
Comes with 3 magazines.
All slides are stainless.
Has two different sized backstraps.
Mine has been very reliable.
Very comfortable grip.
Great value and my personal favorite 9mm pistol.

I plan to buy another one soon. :cool:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
my neighbor just got one in .40, i too like the trigger and the feel, but i'm not keen on polymer guns much. i cant wait till he lets me take it to the range. the trigger feels as smooth as my Sigs.

cheers

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Oh, and the FNP's also have excellent customer service and the slide rails are steel and are replacable. It's a pretty beefy gun in terms of construction.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have a FNP9M Compact, and I equate it to a "poor man's XD" because I only paid 300 dollars for it.

It shoots very well, the trigger is very nice, it came with three magazines, has interchangeable backstraps, is extremely easy to disassemble and clean, and fits in my XD Raven Concealment Systems Ghost Holster.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I have 1 in 9mm. I really like it. It has become my carry gun.

I just sent the slide off to be hard chromed, and I have to wait another 2-3 weeks. I am REALLY missing that gun, as I'm having to carry something else.

FN's customer service is second to none, too. The few people who have had a problem, they pick up shipping both ways.

Come check out the FN Forum if ya wanna learn more...

FN Forum.NET PS90 FS2000 FN SCAR FiveseveN 5.7x28mm FN Forum.NET :: Index

1 - 9 of 9 Posts