Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a local guy that is wanting to trade 900 rounds of Wolf .40S&W for 500 rounds of Winchester white box .40S&W. I have never shot any Wolf pistol ammo but have always had great luck with their rifle ammo. The guy is trading it off because he is having a ton of issues with it in his HK USP 40. I would sure like to take him up on this almost 2 for 1 trade but I do not want to deal with a bunch of jamming issues either.

Should I chance it and trade him assuming it will run in my XD or should I just keep the Winchester that I have????

-Derek

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
I found a local guy that is wanting to trade 900 rounds of Wolf .40S&W for 500 rounds of Winchester white box .40S&W. I have never shot any Wolf pistol ammo but have always had great luck with their rifle ammo. The guy is trading it off because he is having a ton of issues with it in his HK USP 40. I would sure like to take him up on this almost 2 for 1 trade but I do not want to deal with a bunch of jamming issues either.

Should I chance it and trade him assuming it will run in my XD or should I just keep the Winchester that I have????

-Derek
You aren't saving much & you know the WWWB works, I would pass, especially if he is having issues. Mu USP shoots everything, even the Wolf.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
do you reload? if so, stick with the WWB. I would stick with the WWB anyway. Wolf ammo is known to be problematic and super dirty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts