Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
haha, fat cats are the best.. they can't run away very fast when you want to pet them :D

I've only got 1 but considering getting a kitten.

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one eye your right. I like to hold mine when they dont want to be held they seem to like it. Also the weirdest thing I have two cats that will fetch, but not big enough to fetch beers so its not that impressive.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Mine fetches too. Had never seen that. She gets pissed when she wants to play and I don't. Maybe that's why she won't fetch a beer?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have one fat cat. He is 16 years old and weighs around 21 pounds. He is diabetic and we give him 2 insulin shots a day. It is amazing what we do for our criters.

See ya,
ralst4

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
two. One was left behind when G-friend got her own appartment, the other adopted me.

Raymond

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I have one, he's black, 6 yrs old now.

Since he was a kitten, he never could figure out how to bury his own crap. Instead of scratching at the dirt, he'll scratch at everything around him (walls, litter box liner, anything but the litter) for about 2 minutes, making a hell of a racket. End result? Annoyed owner, and putrid scent of exposed cat feces.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
2 here.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Had six. Two went missing (prolly got eaten by coyotes). We sent the remaining four to my in-laws house until we can put up a fence and secure our yard.

My two favorite cats are the ones who are gone :(

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
1 the attack cat Water (cuase she sure likes to play with water and take showers).

1 - 20 of 190 Posts