Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Besides having over 2000 rounds through mine without a single FTF, FTE or feeding issue making it better than any other firearm I have even owned and being able to use any ammo under the sun. I am blown away by their customer service.

***********From Another Forum but not me**********
I posted this years ago, but I guess that it's time again. I found this 995 on GBB:

You can see how much is broken and missing. But I wanted a 995, so I called Mom to ask if they'd sell me the parts to fix this up. "No. As long as the serial number is legible, just send it in."

I wasn't sure whether they really wanted to tackle that or not, so I forwarded the picture, and said "Are you sure?"

Shirley said to send it in, so I bought it on GB for around $30 and paid shipping and FFL on top of that. Shipped it back to Mom, and received a brand new carbine, with the original A-series serial number. Total investment: around $70.

Do I win the internets?

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
And I have made an offer on one. Waiting for reply.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I have come close to buying one on several occasions. But something always pulled me back.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have come close to buying one on several occasions. But something always pulled me back.
I bought the 45 carbine looking for a cheap home defense gun while waiting the 12 months to get my pistol permit in this great state. My only regret is not getting the 9mm version for plinking before they were banned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts