Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Freedom Munitions $5 flat rate shipping is on again thru Sunday the 18th. No limit and they have all the common calibers in stock.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The Freedom Munitions $5 flat rate shipping is on again thru Sunday the 18th. No limit and they have all the common calibers in stock.
Based on your forum name, I'm guessing you are wishing (like I am) that they had 10mm in stock.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Does anyone know how much difference there is between the new and the re manufactured ammo? I've heard nothing but great things about the reman, but they have some new in stock and am tempted to buy some.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Wonderful shipping rate for ammo that is never in stock.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
No .38 or .357 mag.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Heck nobody has 357 unless its the high priced 20 rounds to the box stuff, until I can start reloading again I'd really like to find something fairly inexpensive to take to the range and shoot.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Based on your forum name, I'm guessing you are wishing (like I am) that they had 10mm in stock.
True. They haven't had 10mm for a long time. Been buying most of my 10mm from Underwood, but I would like something in between the power of UMC and Underwood.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does anyone know how much difference there is between the new and the re manufactured ammo? I've heard nothing but great things about the reman, but they have some new in stock and am tempted to buy some.
Other than the brass, I don't believe there is a difference. I have used their 9mm new, and it is good stuff.

·
Registered
79 Posts
True. They haven't had 10mm for a long time. Been buying most of my 10mm from Underwood, but I would like something in between the power of UMC and Underwood.
I've been shooting Underwood as well. Georgia Arms has some at a good price but I'm holding out for Freedom to have some so I don't have to pay 7% sales tax like I would for a Georgia Arms. I bought some ProGrade recently that seems to work fine and still has quite a kick, although it is much dirtier than Underwood. I think Underwood may have finally run out of 10mm brass. Wonder how long he will have to wait for more.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just shot 250 rds of 45 acp and my gun ate it and spit it out flawlessly! I'm stoked I got 2,000 rds of this stuff for a great price! Will buy more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts