Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a couple (with the buy 2 deal) AG Holsters. One the IWB Cloak Tuck 2.0 and the other is the OWB Cloak Slide. Looking forward to trying them out. Hard to beat the price for 2 for less than most other IWB hoisters cost. and being able to just order the shells for new/different guns was the tipping point.

Ryu

·
Registered
122 Posts
What did they say the wait time would be? I ordered a Tuck 2.0 3 weeks ago. When I ordered, the confirmation email said the wait was 3-4 weeks. I got an email a couple to days ago that apologized for the error in wait times they sent. The wait is now 5-6 weeks for Tuck 2.0 products and 1-2 weeks for the original model.

The 2nd Amendment - America's Original Homeland Security

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What did they say the wait time would be? I ordered a Tuck 2.0 3 weeks ago. When I ordered, the confirmation email said the wait was 3-4 weeks. I got an email a couple to days ago that apologized for the error in wait times they sent. The wait is now 5-6 weeks for Tuck 2.0 products and 1-2 weeks for the original model.

The 2nd Amendment - America's Original Homeland Security
4-6 weeks on the Tuck 2.0. I'm in no real hurry as my CHL class isn't until next month. and my XD service model isn't going to be my carry gun after i get my sig p239. at which i will just have to order another shell which is great.

Ryu

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
I ordered on the 3rd was emailed it would be 4 to 6 weeks for the Cloak Tuck 2 just got an email from them an hour ago saying they had not forgotten me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts