Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have infected me with it! I just bought my first AR lower. Due to CA laws, I won't be able to post pics for 10 days though. And I may not even be able to post for longer than that. First it has to be shipped to my FFL, then the 10 day paperwork. And I'm leaving on the 22nd for a cruise. I hope I can squeeze it in before that!

Mwhahahaha. I'm stoked!

P.S.- Oh yeah, its a Spike Tactical lower.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Nice. I hope you got it before he jacked his prices up. A lot of that going around lately.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. I hope you got it before he jacked his prices up. A lot of that going around lately.
Yup, paid 150 for it. That is the same price he has been selling them for. And I just looked and they are now sold out of the one I bought. Got it just in time!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
It's going around, that's for sure. It's interesting how many threads have been popping up in the AR forum opposed to the AK forum. Maybe cause AKs are way more straight forward and options are limited? Either way, congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah so, I checked back on the website I bought my lower off of, was thinking about picking up a LPK or a RRA lower. And they stopped internet sales. Basically shut down their website. Not more than two days after I bought my lower. Talk about close call! Now they only do local sales. DAMN! Squeaked right in there.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Have infected me with it! I just bought my first AR lower. Due to CA laws, I won't be able to post pics for 10 days though. And I may not even be able to post for longer than that. First it has to be shipped to my FFL, then the 10 day paperwork. And I'm leaving on the 22nd for a cruise. I hope I can squeeze it in before that!

Mwhahahaha. I'm stoked!

P.S.- Oh yeah, its a Spike Tactical lower.
The libs will come for it just like they did SKS' in Cali.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The libs will come for it just like they did SKS' in Cali.
Well then they can pry my M1A from my cold dead fingers and then cut open my safe to take the rest of them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Yeah so, I checked back on the website I bought my lower off of, was thinking about picking up a LPK or a RRA lower. And they stopped internet sales. Basically shut down their website. Not more than two days after I bought my lower. Talk about close call! Now they only do local sales. DAMN! Squeaked right in there.
Wes @ ten percent firearms? Come visit Calguns.net! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I was thinkin... What's the criteria for "black" rifles in BRD? Is it more along the lines of things liberals find extra scary? Does wood vs plastic make a difference in the disease? Does color of wood or plastic make a difference? Does type of action (semi vs bolt) make a difference?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Magazines holding more then 10 rounds.
"conspicuously" protruding pistol grip.
Flash hiders.
Ability to remove a magazine without a tool.

:twisted:

Evil I tell you!

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Magazines holding more then 10 rounds.
"conspicuously" protruding pistol grip.
Flash hiders.
Ability to remove a magazine without a tool.

:twisted:

Evil I tell you!
I'm contimplating leaving one of the AR's with the bullet button for range use. And having the other reg'd out for SHTF use. Safe queen's only.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm contimplating leaving one of the AR's with the bullet button for range use. And having the other reg'd out for SHTF use. Safe queen's only.
If it doesn't have a BB, evil features are a no-no. Even if it doesn't leave the safe.

If you want to be able to drop mags. you need to do a no evil features build.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Seems like alot of people have caught the BRD since obama got elected:eek:...............hmmmmm guess we will never know why:rolleyes:.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Seems like alot of people have caught the BRD since obama got elected:eek:...............hmmmmm guess we will never know why:rolleyes:.
It also appears that a LOT more people are leaning toward ARs than AKs with the recent outbreak... interesting.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Store didn't call me when it came in today at 2 PM. Checked my email at 4:30 and traced the package. Found out it had been delivered but it was too late. So tomorrow after I test for the PD up north I'll swing by and do the paperwork. But then I'm leaving on the 22nd until the 29th. So I won't have pics up until the 30th, or 1st.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts