Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
It helps China out also.

A Chinese company selling Chinese lights, during a pandemic caused by China.

Unbelievable!
Please remove all Chinese made products from your life. Please reply via smoke signals once that has been completed.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
It's also unbelievable that they made $635k in donations to the US to help fight the pandemic...
With all due respect, I'm not swayed. That's like throwing a nickel at someone you just robbed of $1 million. Thanks but no Chinese stuff for me.

I'm sorry you got hooked up with my enemy.

·
Registered
11,886 Posts
I have used Streamlight lights for 35+ years and have no intention of changing. They have proven to me, that they have hell and back reliability. I have used them for fire fighting, hunting, fishing and on several pistol and rifles. Not to mention they are made in the U.S.A. and that is also important to me. Given the choice of Made in AMERICA or made elsewhere, I will always buy American.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sent from your Chinese cell phone, to Chinese satellites, stored on Chinese servers, located in Canada.

So they donated a few pennies of what it has cost the country.
Don't support China is the message you aren't seeing.
With all due respect, I'm not swayed. That's like throwing a nickel at someone you just robbed of $1 million. Thanks but no Chinese stuff for me.

I'm sorry you got hooked up with my enemy.
A whole 635k? For spreading a virus that has cost the US billions and the world trillions, not to mention the massive loss of life. Seems reasonable.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A whole 635k? For spreading a virus that has cost the US billions and the world trillions, not to mention the massive loss of life. Seems reasonable.
Yes, olight is solely responsible for spreading the virus. Just like Volkswagen is responsible for the holocaust. Seems reasonable.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Sent from your Chinese cell phone, to Chinese satellites, stored on Chinese servers, located in Canada.
I have no Chinese cell phone, but thanks for thinking of me.

Kind of an odd way to promote a Chinese brand there if you don't mind my saying so.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yes, olight is solely responsible for spreading the virus. Just like Volkswagen is responsible for the holocaust. Seems reasonable.

I didn't say anything about Olight. I was responding to your ridiculous assertion that China giving 635k to the US for Covid relief somehow absolves them of responsibility.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't say anything about Olight. I was responding to your ridiculous assertion that China giving 635k to the US for Covid relief somehow absolves them of responsibility.
I didn't say anything about China. I was only speaking about Olight as a company supporting America. You are the one that asserted twice that one company represents an entire country.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I didn't say anything about China. I was only speaking about Olight as a company supporting America. You are the one that asserted twice that one company represents an entire country.

Are you on drugs dude? You absolutely said China gave 635k to the US. So how is that NOT saying anything about China? And since you're here running your mouth, why don't you go ahead and quote these imaginary assertions I made about Olight representing China? This is literally the only comment I made on the thread.

"A whole 635k? For spreading a virus that has cost the US billions and the world trillions, not to mention the massive loss of life. Seems reasonable."

You're either a complete dumbass or you just like to make ** up. Either way ** off.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts