Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a pic of my old XD Ive had for a few years and never posted pics. Also my new Kimber Desert Warrior I got two weeks ago.

Both are great guns and would not want to part with either one

·
Premium Member
128,172 Posts
Your "old" XD looks to be in great shape!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
The XD in the pic has close to 3000 rounds and is the most reliable gun Ive owned yet. accuracy is very very good, especially from a 4" barrel.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Forgive my saying so, but that Kimber looks like you popped off the bright orange muzzle cap!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks arent as important as function. This 1911 goes BOOM and not pop everytime I pull the trigger.

I had a lot of people ask me "How it shoot if its plastic" about the XD:evil:

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
First time I have seen the Kimber...prenty nice.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Very nice XD. I know how you feel. I have about 1K rounds through my XD45 Compact and absolutely love the gun. It's always the first weapon of choice for CCW status.

·
Premium Member
24,503 Posts
ive got the old xdtactical , i ordered it back when i seen the ad;s for the new xd45 well i waited 6weeks for it to get in , dealer said why yu want to get one before you seen one? i just said oh i know ill like it well i was right ive had it ever since , it just keeps workin and i like it , ive gottthe compact also , so iam happy till the xdM in 45 comes out ???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great looking "old" XD. But congrats on the desert warrior, I hate to admit it, but thats my dream gun, every time I save up enough money some unexpected expense comes along and ruins my dream. I hope its as great as I dream it is, but dont rub it in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts