Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really liking my Shotty with a Surefire, i wanted one for my AR..
but not having rails out the yin/yang on mine, i found a product from CAA that addes 3 small rails to the forend plastic grip.

problem was, it wouldnt fit the way it was supposed to over the top (the grip was too wide).
so i pulled the grip off, and mounted it like this... it works.. i'm considering mounting another surefire on it just for the yuck of it lol.
i'll order the remote switch later on down the road..

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
how much was that if you dont mind me asking

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much was that if you dont mind me asking
$20 for the rail and another $20 for the light holder, its $40 for the remote switch, I already had the surefire G2 but they are around $40

Get that bar code off the bottom of the trigger guard!
Its off I peeled it after the photo when I noticed it was still on while editing.

Only other thing I'd like to change out is the grip and a SPOT scope.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
$20 for the rail and another $20 for the light holder, its $40 for the remote switch, I already had the surefire G2 but they are around $40

Its off I peeled it after the photo when I noticed it was still on while editing.

Only other thing I'd like to change out is the grip and a SPOT scope.

Cheers.

The SPOT is awesome. I know plenty will say you NEED an Aimpoint, but other than battery life, I don't see what you're paying for. The torture test on the AR forum did it for me.

The MAID grip makes the gun feel so much better in your hand and is a pretty cheap upgrade.

Eventually, I'd suggest getting the Magpul CTR stock. That along with the new grip will really help.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
No, I think he might of meant maid ... like this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts